Wednesday, January 31, 2007

BMW European Delivery

People have been asking me why I decided to take European Delivery of my new car. I originally wanted to buy the car in California and found that dealers were not willing to negotiate on price, even if you were to offer them cash (which I wasn't). With BMW's ED program, you get close to a 10% discount off the sticker price of the car.

So, you save more money on the more expense cars. And, I had already been thinking it would be fun to take a wine-tasting trip through Europe. So, it was a benefit in more ways than one. Over the coming weeks I'll be sharing photos and blogging more about the adventures of the trip. It was quite the adventure.


Most of the European manufactuers offer some form of ED program. If you have a chance to do it, I highly recommend it.



To see just the posts from this trip, click here.

No comments: