Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Call me now!

I've posted several times about the Jangl phone service. It's a free service which lets you share your phone number with people without giving them your real digits.

For you, my blog reader, I can let you call me on the phone. All you need to do is enter your phone number in this cool new widget. You enter the number that you'd like to call me from, and Jangl routes the call to my phone. And, your number is protected as well. Jangl gives me a virtual caller ID which I can use to call you back. Neither of our real numbers is revealed. Then, Jangl provides an online control panel for me to manage my incoming calls and lets me block a caller if I feel stalked or bothered.

Jangl gives you so much control over your phone, you'd be willing to post your number on the web. See, I just did.





No comments: