Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wine & Cheese pairing experiment

I've been playing around with building a (simple!) wine and cheese pairing application for Vino2Vino. I wanted it to be something easy and fast, with the main usage scenario being mobile. I've been dog fooding with it lately, using it in grocery stores and in restaurants that actually have a cheese menu.

It's been working well enough that I thought I'd share it with some of my closest friends for testing. Point your mobile browser at http://m.vino2vino.com/pairings/ and give it a shot. I've also tried to embed it here (sorry about the formatting) so that you can try in in a regular web browser. I've read that people want more than just pairing advice, they also want a way to buy the wine or cheese that is recommended. So, I've linked to Wine.com and artisinalcheese.com so that you can get an idea of pricing and availability for actual wines and cheeses.

No comments: